by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Thatcher Sofa is a great example of why Gus* is one of the most respected modern furniture makers around; it's got all the right details to make the entire design a balanced whole - rather than just a collection of neat details. French seams, flared arms, and a diamond-tufted pattern are best friends - and the proof is in the Gus Modern Thatcher Sofa.
What's To Like:
- The Thatcher Sofa has all the details we'd love to see in our own living room. It's well-tailored and completely original.
- At 84" wide and with narrow arms, the Gus Thatcher Sofa is large enough to host almost anyone who wants to crash for the night - or just take a nap on one of those lazy Sundays.
What's Not to Like:
Seat and back cushions aren't removable - so think twice if you commonly find yourself in circumstances that are likely to stain this sofa's upholstery.
The Bottom Line:
The Thatcher Sofa from Gus Modern, with its seamlessly integrated design and old-school detailing, is an ideal 3-seat sofa for any contemporary home.
- Overall: 31.5" h x 84" w x 33" d
- Seat depth: 23"
- Seat height: 16.5"
- Arm height: 25"
- French seams, slightly flared arms, and diamond tufting provide classic details
- Frame is constructed with 100 percent FSC-Certified environmentally friendly wood
- Brushed stainless steel base gives the sofa a solid footing
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 31.5" h x 84" w x 33" d
Seat depth: 23"
Seat height: 16.5"
Arm height: 25"
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.
- Frames are covered by a 10 year warranty
- Cushions, foam, fabric, and leather covering are covered by a limited 1 year warranty
- View more Gus Modern warranty information