by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Thatcher Sofa is a great example of why Gus* is one of the most respected modern furniture makers around; it's got all the right details to make the entire design a balanced whole - rather than just a collection of neat details. French seams, flared arms, and a diamond-tufted pattern are best friends - and the proof is in the Gus Modern Thatcher Sofa.
What's To Like:
- The Thatcher Sofa has all the details we'd love to see in our own living room. It's well-tailored and completely original.
- At 84" wide and with narrow arms, the Gus Thatcher Sofa is large enough to host almost anyone who wants to crash for the night - or just take a nap on one of those lazy Sundays.
What's Not to Like:
Seat and back cushions aren't removable - so think twice if you commonly find yourself in circumstances that are likely to stain this sofa's upholstery.
The Bottom Line:
The Thatcher Sofa from Gus Modern, with its seamlessly integrated design and old-school detailing, is an ideal 3-seat sofa for any contemporary home.
- Overall: 31.5" h x 84" w x 33" d
- Seat depth: 23"
- Seat height: 16.5"
- Arm height: 25"
- French seams, slightly flared arms, and diamond tufting provide classic details
- Frame is constructed with 100 percent FSC-Certified environmentally friendly wood
- Brushed stainless steel base gives the sofa a solid footing
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials: steel legs, FSC-Certified wood frame
Overall: 31.5" h x 84" w x 33" d
Seat depth: 23"
Seat height: 16.5"
Arm height: 25"
Environmental InformationContains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a well-managed forest.
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.