Think Work Stool by Steelcase
- Optional headrest can be retrofitted at a later date
- Available in durable Buzz 2 fabric, breathable Cogent Connect fabric, or Elmo Soft Leather
- Optional lumbar support adjusts vertically along the back 4.25"
- 2.5" dual wheel casters for carpet or hard floors
- Arms available in fixed height or depth, width, and pivot adjustable
The Steelcase Think Stool is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: 46532100, 46533100, 46530100, 46531100S, 46533000, 46532000, 46530000, 46531000S.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Aluminum, steel, glass reinforced nylon, PET fiber or Semi-Aniline leather upholstery
Height: 43.75" - 53.5"
Depth: 23" - 25"
Seat width: 19.75"
Seat height: 22.75" - 32.75"
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The Manufacturer
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryThe Think Work Stool comes with free standard shipping to business addresses within the contiguous United States.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.