Topan Pendant Light
by Verner Panton, 1960
from And Tradition
Verner Panton's first mass-produced lamp, this pendant was originally designed for the hotel and restaurant Astoria in Trondheim, Norway, in 1960. Topan lights hung all over, dividing large rooms into smaller and more intimate spaces. Topan's simplicity and sharp design have kept it going strong through the decades, and it's just as visually relevant now as it was then. The Topan Pendant provides just the right atmosphere for a cozy corner of your home, and works well as a dinner table pendant light when grouped.
- Aluminum shade with lacquered finish
- Provides direct and ambient illumination
- Dimensions: 8.3" diameter x 7.5" h
- 6' of color-matched fabric cord
- Brushed aluminum shade has a black cord
- Ceiling canopy is white (except for black and brushed aluminum lamps, which come with black ceiling canopies)
- Recommended bulb: E26 60W 120V incandescent
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Aluminum shade, fabric cordDimensions:
Shade: 8.3" diameter x 7.5" h
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The Manufacturer
Craft meets art. Function meets form. The material is respected and the potential is revealed. Holding to traditionally Nordic values, And Tradition's lighting collection aims to bridge the values of solid handcraft to contemporary design. And Tradition's collection covers iconic designs and undiscovered gems from the masters of yesterday, and also features new lights from leading designers of today and the talent of tomorrow.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping is free for destinations within the contiguous United States
- Ships within 48 hours
- Usually arrives within business days from the date of purchase
- Ships via UPS
WarrantyAnd Tradition products come with a 1-year warranty.