Trash Me Table Lamp
by Victor Vetterlein, 2010
from And Tradition
For better or worse, our society is becoming more and more transient. What better way to express and work with that value than by creating a table lamp that is inherently transient itself? The Trash Me Table lamp is made of egg crate paper pulp spread over a mold and left to dry.
The name "Trash Me" fits - it's just about begging you to "please recycle me when no longer useful or desired." Trash Me is easy to separate into base components to be recycled when the time comes (we hope it doesn't).
- Recycled egg crate paper pulp construction
- Dimensions: 10" l x 6" w x 20.6" h
- 9' burgundy fabric power cord
- Recommended bulb: 7-11W CF bulb, or E26 40W incandescent bulb
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Recycled egg crate paper pulp, fabric-covered cord
Overall: 10" l x 6" w x 20.6" h
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERCraft meets art. Function meets form. The material is respected and the potential is revealed. Holding to traditionally Nordic values, And Tradition's lighting collection aims to bridge the values of solid handcraft to contemporary design. And Tradition's collection covers iconic designs and undiscovered gems from the masters of yesterday, and also features new lights from leading designers of today and the talent of tomorrow.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping is free for destinations within the contiguous United States
- Ships within 48 hours
- Usually arrives within business days from the date of purchase
- Ships via UPS