by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Truss fits right into any contemporary or mid-century setting. Reminiscent of the iconic lounge chair designs of the 1950's, this stylish Gus Modern chair features a combination of upholstered soft foam cushions and a highly visible solid oak frame.
What's To Like:
- This is a seriously comfortable accent chair that is suitable for small spaces, with a modest footprint and comfy cushions.
- Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss Chair doesn't let you get away with ignoring it. You'll love looking at it every time you walk into your living room.
- The Truss Chair's craftsmanship is top-notch - it'll last.
What's Not to Like:
The only thing we can think of is that it costs a pretty penny. But it's a sweet-looking chair with Grade A materials, so that seems to balance.
The Bottom Line:
With architectural style and smoothly modern upholstery, the Truss Chair by Gus Modern is a lounge chair that offers great looks and great quality combined.
- Dimensions: 30" h x 26.5" w x 31" d
- Solid ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on arms
- Tight seat with a loose back cushion
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 30" h x 26.5" w x 31" d
Seat height: 17"
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryShipping rate: 5 percent of merchandise value
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.