by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Truss fits right into any contemporary or mid-century setting. Reminiscent of the iconic lounge chair designs of the 1950's, this stylish Gus Modern chair features a combination of upholstered soft foam cushions and a highly visible solid oak frame.
What's To Like:
- This is a seriously comfortable accent chair that is suitable for small spaces, with a modest footprint and comfy cushions.
- Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss Chair doesn't let you get away with ignoring it. You'll love looking at it every time you walk into your living room.
- The Truss Chair's craftsmanship is top-notch - it'll last.
What's Not to Like:
The only thing we can think of is that it costs a pretty penny. But it's a sweet-looking chair with Grade A materials, so that seems to balance.
The Bottom Line:
With architectural style and smoothly modern upholstery, the Truss Chair by Gus Modern is a lounge chair that offers great looks and great quality combined.
- Dimensions: 30" h x 26.5" w x 31" d
- Solid ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on arms
- Tight seat with a loose back cushion
Materials & Measurements
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 30" h x 26.5" w x 31" d
Seat height: 17"
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.