Turnstone Buoy Seat
At A Glance:
Buoy by Turnstone is a stool, but there's more to it than meets the eye. Unlike other portable impromptu office seating, Buoy is simple but has hidden functionality. Pull up on the lever in the side, and you adjust the seat height. Shift your weight and Buoy wobbles soothingly under you, letting you find the seated angle you find most comfortable. With a wide range of bright colors (and some more staid ones for offices with more decorum), the Buoy stool isn't just the new kid on the block - it's also the most fun to play with.
What's To Like:
- Buoy is height-adjustable, from 17" to 22.5" high to meet your comfort level - and that of all the other folks who will be using this cool seat.
- Buoy acts a little bit like a top. This stool has a small flat area in the center of its bottom, with the rest of the bottom tapering to give it the ability to rock any direction you'd like. It's great for encouraging movement rather than stagnation.
- In the office, the Buoy stool is great for impromptu meetings, for workspace away from the desk, for quick and easy extra seating wherever it's needed, for when you and a co-worker need to share a space for a project, and for those times when you feel like moving but need to stay focused on your work. Buoy goes where you go.
- In the home, Buoy is equally flexible. From a child's desk (you know how kids can't stay still) to the dinner table when you have extra mouths to feed - or even the basement for a lively card game, Buoy goes wherever you need it.
- Color! Bright, vivacious, and bold, Buoy by Turnstone will meet your idea of fun and do it one better.
What's Not to Like:
- Well, this one's pretty simple: if you want a stool that doesn't rock don't choose Buoy, because Buoy rocks.
- Buoy's height adjustment doesn't quite take it up to counter height so if you need a counterstool here are a whole lot of 'em.
The Bottom Line:
The Turnstone Buoy stool is the perfect choice for any office that encourages collaboration, or for any home in need of a flexible and fun (and colorful!) seating option.
- 17-22.5" adjustable height x 18" diameter
- Polypropylene shell and base
- Polyurethane seat foam with Cogent Connect upholstery
- Many bright seat pad and shell colors to match any decor
- Base tapered away from the center slightly so that the stool wobbles soothingly
- Perfect for impromptu seating in the home or office
- No assembly necessary
The Turnstone Buoy Seat is also known by the following manufacturer item number: TSBUOY.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERTurnstone creates innovative office furniture for companies and small businesses that seek different looks for their offices. Combining a modern aesthetic with ultra-modern ergonomics, assembly, and engineering, Turnstone has created some of the most innovative office furniture in the last decade. With a range of seating including work chairs, stools, and occasional chairs, they certainly have something for you to sit on. Turnstone also has a small collection of task lighting and desk accessories to make your work surface as organized and productive as possible.
Additionally, they have introduced a couple of outstanding office collections: Bivi and Campfire. Bivi is a modular desking system that allows you to add to your Bivi Desk as the office grows and changes. Campfire is a collection of tables and seating with an informal look. Now Turnstone has added the creative and coveted Turnstone Buoy seat to their collection. The entire Turnstone Office is available at SmartFurniture.com.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Polypropylene frame and wobble base with Polyurethane seat foam and Cogent Connect upholstery options.
Overall: Adjustable Height 17"- 22.5" h x 18" diameter
Weight: 20 lbs.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is Free!
Ships FedEx Ground
Orders typically ship within 8-10 business days from the time of purchase