Turnstone Table with Casters
At A Glance:
With a sleek, modern design and the durability you'd expect from Turnstone, the Turnstone Table is well-suited to provide extra table space for any home or office. And with casters, you can roll it right to where you'll need it most. The Turnstone Table plays well with the Bivi Collection by Turnstone. To make it even more versatile, attach a SOTO Rail to hold a myriad of accessories.
What's To Like:
Straight lines, durability, and casters for easy mobility - how can it get better than that? No clutter, no distracting "design features," just a sturdy table. The casters make it a great choice for a training room or constantly-changing workplace.
What's Not to Like:
Let's see ... the Turnstone Table's legs will be difficult to attach if you don't have a drill. You can just use a screwdriver, if you have some serious oomph, but it'll be a task. (Note: we can't believe spellcheck recognized "oomph" as a word.)
The Bottom Line:
With a wide range of laminate choices, optional casters, and sturdy construction (not to mention its adaptability), the Turnstone Table is a great work table choice for offices, both home and workplace.
- 28.5" h x 60" w x 30" d
- 1" thick desktop with durable, low-pressure laminate finish
- Four laminate choices and three finish options
- Just the right size to be used as a desk or utility table
- Sturdy construction stands up to years of daily use
- Also available: Turnstone Table with Tapered Legs
Materials & Measurements
|Turnstone Table||Table Top: MDF with low-pressure laminate|
Table Legs: steel
Casters: durable plastic
|28.5" h x 60" w x 30" d (tabletop 1" thick)|
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
|Turnstone Table Is:|
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified in North America
- Level 1 BIFMA e3 certified
|Turnstone Table Has:|
- 58 percent recycled content (11 percent post-consumer)
- 46 percent recyclable content
About The Manufacturer
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
- The Turnstone Table is eligible for free shipping within the contiguous United States.
- Ships via FedEx
- Usually Ships within 8-10 business days
- Ships in 1 box(es)
- Box 1:
10.75" h x 63" w x 34.75" d