Verb Instructor Station
At A Glance:
The Verb Instructor Station from Steelcase is the ideal teaching or lecture platform. With all the functionality of a normal desk, the Instructor Station also features a raised lectern that is perfect for holding notes or a laptop. The optional modesty panel provides privacy from all those immature students and the angled legs make it easy for multiple people to crowd around the table.
What's To Like:
- There's a cup holder. The people who came up with this lecture stand obviously knew the drug of choice for most teachers.
- The tilted, rotating lectern stand is at just the right height for you to be able to see over your laptop without losing track of your notes.
What's Not to Like:
We'd like it even better if it came with an optional full modesty panel, but there's not anything else to pick on.
The Bottom Line:
Available with fixed or adjustable-height legs, the Verb Instructor Station from Steelcase is a great way to take your teaching or lecture space to the next level.
- Available in 50", 60" or 72" width
- 30" d x 28.5" h
- Integrated lectern is 41" tall
- Lectern has an 8 degree slant and large ledge to securely hold notes, pencils or laptops
- Lectern and arm rotate 360 degrees
- Choice of casters or glides
- Optional modesty panel provides privacy for user