All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish