Veridis M1 Media Console
by Elemental Living
Assembled using honest detailing that reveals an elegant simplicity, the solid wood frame of this media unit is spanned by a powder coated aluminum shelf and sits atop matching 8 inch steel legs. The Veridis Media Unit features a deeper shelf than other units from the Veridis collection to better accommodate your audio and video equipment, though the M1 unit can certainly host more than AV equipment if needed. This entertainment center also features linear slots at the rear that allow for easy cable management.
The M1 Media Console is the little brother of the Veridis M2 Media Console, and is available in Maple, White Oak, or Walnut frame with powder-coated steel base and shelf in six color options.
- 22" h x 30" w x 18" d
- 2 shelves give you space for some electronics
- 6 powder-coat shelf/base finishes
- 3 solid wood options for the frame
- Steel legs offer stability and a balanced aesthetic
- Take the boring out of your entertainment area with a splash of color
Materials & Measurements
Shelf: powder-coated steel
Frame: solid wood
Legs: powder-coated steel
22" h x 30" w x 18" d
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
About the ManufacturerElemental Living manufactures modern green home furnishings that are designed using honest forms and materials to help create clarity in your home. Materials are selected based on a balance of aesthetics, sustainable value, and durability so that each piece of furniture has a distinct identity and strength borne from the materials themselves. Design and quality work together to create an intrinsic lasting value in every chair, table, sofa, or bookshelf. Elemental Living creates home furnishings that have a value beyond their price because they aren't just functional and attractive; they are essential elements to modern life.
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|