Veridis Shelving 603
by Elemental Living
The perfect marriage of two simple materials, this storage unit is another great piece from the Elemental Living designers. The Veridis 603 storage unit features a solid wood box frame that is spanned by powder-coated aluminum shelves.
The Veridis Shelving 603 is the largest of the six Veridis storage units. These stylish and functional storage units come in two different widths and three different heights, providing you with six options that are guaranteed to meet your storage needs. Use just one shelf or combine multiple units for a dramatic effect.
Also available: Veridis Shelving 301, Veridis Shelving 302, Veridis Shelving 303, Veridis Shelving 601, and Veridis Shelving 602.
Comes in solid Maple, White Oak, or Walnut frame with powder-coated steel shelves in six color options.
- 44" h x 60" w x 12" d
- 8 shelf spaces give you room for your essentials
- 6 powder-coat shelf finishes
- 3 solid wood options for the frame
- Highlight your possessions with a burst of color
Materials & Measurements
Shelves: powder-coated steel
Frame: solid wood
Overall: 44" h x 60" w x 12" d
Shelf spacing: lower shelves 11.75" each, top shelf 5.75"
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
About the ManufacturerElemental Living manufactures modern green home furnishings that are designed using honest forms and materials to help create clarity in your home. Materials are selected based on a balance of aesthetics, sustainable value, and durability so that each piece of furniture has a distinct identity and strength borne from the materials themselves. Design and quality work together to create an intrinsic lasting value in every chair, table, sofa, or bookshelf. Elemental Living creates home furnishings that have a value beyond their price because they aren't just functional and attractive; they are essential elements to modern life.
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|