Virga Pendant Light
At A Glance:
Minimalist, austere, and devoid of all distracting elements, the Virga Pendant Light is the perfect match for any home that focuses on making space for people to live - and cuts out all that's not necessary. The Virga pendant features LED lighting elements, thereby cutting out yet another excess: incandescent bulbs.
What's To Like:
The Virga pendant lamp utilizes energy-efficient LED technology to its full effect, giving off a warm glow at both ends of the light bar that's just bright enough to add ambient lighting and illuminate your bar or counter area.
- Overall dimensions: 0.5" h x 1.75" d x 28" w
- 48" suspension tube (can be shortened during installation)
- Aluminum tube and frame
- Polymer shade caps
- Dimmable with ELV or TRIAC dimmer
- Light output: 750 Lumens (375 Lumens each)
- Light color: 2700 degrees K (warm)
- LED power consumption: 13 Watts (6.5 Watts each)
- Must use included external LED driver
- Includes extended canopy to house LED driver
- Handmade in California, USA
About the ManufacturerEstablished in 2009, Cerno is a design and manufacturing group based in Southern California. Their innovative modern LED lighting combines efficiency with an elegant yet modern aesthetic. Blending form and function is Cerno's quintessential purpose, and their products are cultivated by a collective of designers and engineers - thus giving their lights a distinguished synthesis of science and art. Each fixture is hand assembled, ensuring that each and every lamp is produced to the highest level of quality. Lead designers for Cerno's lighting are Nick Sheridan and Frank Carfaro.