Volt H5701 Task Chair
The Volt Chair is one of HON's signature task chairs. It's perfect for desks, common areas, workstations (that many different people use) and practically any office environment. It's built to be incredibly flexible in terms of the work it does, and it succeeds by keeping things simple, comfortable, and lovely. With a wide range of features and fabrics, this is one more chair that you can really make your own by using our custom design tool.
The Volt Chair is contemporary and stylish, as well as comfortable and flexible. However, like many of the chairs in the HON stable, it's also very affordable. HON believes in making the most out of given set of materials and specifications, and the Volt Chair is a perfect example of that kind of forward thinking. Complete with an attractive "V" support that connects the back and the seat of the chair, sumptuous upholstery and clean, classic lines, this is an excellent chair for almost any office task.
The chair is also deeply comfortable. Built to accommodate practically any size of user with a wide seat and a forgiving back, the Volt is perfect for group work and high-volume sitting (like a reception desk). The chair also features a wide range of excellent comfort and adjustability features, all of which contribute to making your experience sitting in the chair easier and more comfortable.
- Swivel-Tilt: perfect for those up and down throughout the day, the combined 360 swivel/tilt allows for smooth recline that helps keep everything within reach.
- Tilt Tension: control the amount of resistance you feel as you lean back to fit your task and body type best.
- Tilt Lock: locks the chair in an upright working posture for intense tasking.
- Pneumatic Lift: whether sitting at your desk for long hours or constantly coming and going, get a proper fit with Volt's adjustable seat height.
- Armless: perfect for those that prefer the most freedom moving around, or have a very low-height desk that isn't conducive to chair arms.
- Adjustable-Height Arms: (optional) help reduce shoulder, neck, and back strain.
- Five-Star Base: provides stability and mobility with casters.
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 40" h x 25.75" w x 25.75" d
Seat: 18.5" w x 18.75" d
Back: 19.75" h x 17.25" w
Height, Seat to Floor: 18-22.25" h
Usable Seat Depth: 18.75" d
Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.
With a spark of style and a broad range of textile options, the Volt task chair from HON offers the good looks and aesthetic flexibility usually reserved for chairs that cost a good deal more. From the handsome "V" shape of its back upright supports to the fabrics it wears so well, Volt provides a distinctive and affordable chair for any office setting.
The Volt task chair offers more than flash. Its contoured design and generously proportioned seat and back cushions welcome people of all shapes and sizes, while its easy-to-use adjustments put users in control of their own customized comfort.