WXO Work Chair, Mesh Seat
At A Glance:
This lightweight chair is a great fit for conference room, workstation, and meeting room applications. Simple and efficiently designed, the WXO Chair offers a mesh seat and back - for the ultimate in breathability. Height-adjustable arms are optional.
What's To Like:
- The mesh seat and back give anyone who tends to be warm-blooded a break. You know who you are, and that's exactly why this may be the work chair for you.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in a traditional office, the WXO Work Chair boasts an eye-pleasing design.
What's Not to Like:
No lumbar support or headrest - but then again, it's a basic work chair, so those aren't necessary features.
The Bottom Line:
The WXO Work Chair is simple, super breathable, easy to use, and affordable. Win!
Translucent ABLEX seat and back fabric
Patterned weave mesh gives four-way stretch for excellent breathable comfort and support.
Easy to use height-adjustable arms with lockable, pivoting, polyurethane arm pads.
Adjustable seat height and tilt
Pneumatic seat height adjustment and knee-tilt torsion glide mechanism with preset tension and positive back lock release.
Contoured seat and back
Seat incorporates a waterfall design that slopes gently away from your legs, and back promotes good posture with a slight lumbar curve.
Heavy duty nylon base
5 star base is strong for the long haul, and features carpet casters for use on carpet or hard floors.
WXO Work Chair is Greenguard certified, and its Eco credentials include:
- Contains 94 percent recyclable content
- All adhesives used are biodegradable organic solvent-based
- Can be disassembled using basic tools for recycling
- Designed for durability, an important environmental criterion
Materials & Measurements
Translucent patterned weave mesh back
ENERSOB seat foam
Breathable 4-way stretch seat fabric
5-prong heavy duty nylon base
26"-28" w x 36.5"-40" h x 25" d
Seat height: 16"-20.5"
Weight: 40 lbs
About The Manufacturer
Nightingale is recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of high quality ergonomic products for the office and is a leader in creating a healthier and more productive work environment. Nightingale consistently designs products that combine form and function with a special focus on ease of use and user comfort. Originally founded in 1928, today Nightingale embodies the ideal of today's conscious manufacturer. The company strives to minimize its environmental footprint while providing products that promise to make the user happier, healthier and more comfortable. For over 80 years Nightingale has remained committed to comfort, quality and innovation.
Shipping & Delivery
Standard Shipping Rate:
Free standard ground shipping for destinations within the contiguous United States.
Nightingale Chairs generally arrive within 2-3 weeks of the date of purchase.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page or contact our sales team at 888-467-6278!
- Lifetime Limited: all non-moving metal parts
- 10 Years: Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urethane parts, and plastic shells
- 5 Years: Upholstery