by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Like any good modern design, the Gus Wilson Cabinet puts contrast front and center. In this case, the contrast isn't between materials, but between finishes. Three center drawers store small items, and two side cabinets have adjustable shelves.
What's To Like:
- The Wilson Cabinet sits on a base that makes it look positively lightweight - no small achievement for such a heavy cabinet.
- Clean lines and warm wood give this cabinet a solid mid-century vibe, and the white doors bring it into the now.
What's Not to Like:
You want solid wood? The Wilson Cabinet is made of engineered wood with solid veneer. It's great quality, but if you need solid you'll want to keep looking.
The Bottom Line:
The Wilson Cabinet from Gus Modern, with its warm linear form and contrasting white drawer fronts, offers a well-designed, functional update to mid-century style.
- Dimensions: 22" h x 62" w x 18" d
- Walnut veneer shell, white lacquered drawer and door fronts
- Integrated handles
- Adjustable shelves behind cabinet doors
- Self-closing hardware
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials: white lacquered front and walnut veneer
Dimensions: 22" h x 62" w x 18" d
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYShipping rate: 5 percent of merchandise value
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.