Wilson Media Stand
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Like any good modern design, the Gus Wilson Media Stand puts contrast front and center. In this case, the contrast isn't between materials, but between finishes. Perfect for all but the most gigantic of flatscreen televisions. Warm walnut surface and interior with white lacquer fronts.
Recommended for flatscreen televisions up to 85" wide.
What's To Like:
- The Wilson Media Stand sits on a base that makes it look positively lightweight - no small achievement for such a heavy entertainment center.
- Clean lines and warm wood give this media cabinet a solid mid-century vibe, and the white doors bring it into the now.
What's Not to Like:
You want solid wood? The Wilson Media Stand is made of engineered wood with solid veneer. It's great quality, but if you need solid you'll want to keep looking.
The Bottom Line:
The Wilson Media Stand from Gus Modern, with its warm linear form and contrasting white door fronts, offers a well-designed, functional update to mid-century style.
- Dimensions: 18" h x 72" w x 16" d
- Walnut veneer shell, white lacquered door fronts
- Integrated handles
- Two main shelves for media components
- Two side storage consoles
- Back panel for cable management
- Self-closing doors
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials: walnut veneer with white lacquered front
Dimensions: 18" h x 72" w x 16" d
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYShipping rate: 5 percent of merchandise value
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.