Acrylic I-Beam Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Solid 1" acrylic panels are fused together to create this elegant table. The sleek table surface makes items resting on it almost appear as it they're floating in the air. Combine 2 or more Acrylic I-Beam Tables to make a console table or coffee table.
What's To Like:
- This table's smaller footprint makes it ideal as an end table
- Great as an accent table or a display pedestal, since its transparency allows whatever is on top of it to take over the spotlight.
- Minimalists unite! The I-Beam Table is a perfect example of design that leaves a lot of space around it.
What's Not to Like:
As far as design goes, you either love the I-Beam Table or you hate it. There's not much middle ground with this end table. We tend towards the "love" side.
The Bottom Line:
Designed by Gus Modern, this transparent end table goes a long way towards creating an ultra-contemporary space. It's every minimalist's dream
- Dimensions: 18" h x 12" w x 12" d
- Seamlessly fused 1" thick acrylic panel construction
- Made from 1" thick solid clear acrylic, precision cut and flame polished
- Rubber glides at four corners of base help protect floors
Care and Maintenance:
For best results when cleaning acrylic surfaces, we recommend that you use a lint-free soft cloth and acrylic cleaner. Avoid using paper towels. Do not use window cleaner or any other alcohol or ammonia-based products, as they may cloud the finish of your table.
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.