Atelier Coffee Table
by Ion Design
At A Glance:
"Atelier" means "workshop" in French - and this simple, industrial coffee table looks like it's just emerged from a modernist workshop. With Teak slats running side-to-side rather than end-to-end, the Atelier Coffee Table conveys a sense of material richness, and its iron frame exudes old-school charm.
What's To Like:
- The Atelier Coffee Table is one of the sturdiest coffee tables you can possibly find. Its material strength lies in both frame and wood.
- Casters at the corners allow for easy mobility, and they lock when you need the coffee table to stay put.
- All of the wood is FSC-certified recycled Teak, which gives it two layers of sustainability. Greenies rejoice!
Check out the other members of the Atelier collection by Ion Design:
Atelier Side Table
Atelier Media Unit
Materials & Measurements
- FSC-certified recycled Teak
- Recycled iron frame with matte grey finish
- Metal Casters with rubber wheels
- Overall: 14.5" h x 47" w x 24" d
About the Manufacturer
Ion Design Furniture has an elegant yet modern lived-in quality as they often use recycled materials. Based in Toronto, the Canadian company puts weight heavily on their mantra, which can be summed up as "quality of design over quantity sold." The result of that ethos are original and sophisticated designs made of rich and rustic woods with industrial and elegant hardware. Some pieces are sculpted and others are more provincial, but all Ion Design items have a handmade aesthetic.