Atelier Media Unit
by Ion Design
At A Glance:
"Atelier" means "workshop" in French - and this simple, industrial entertainment center looks like it's just emerged from a modernist workshop. With Teak slats running side-to-side rather than front-to-back, the Atelier Media Unit conveys a sense of material richness, and its iron frame exudes old-school charm.
What's To Like:
- Two drawers (with recessed handles at the frame between them) provide media storage without displaying any unnecessary flourishes.
- Four component compartments are open in back for easy cord access and ventilation. This is one low-maintenance entertainment center.
- The Atelier media console is one of the sturdiest consoles you can possibly find. Its material strength lies in both frame and wood.
- Casters at the corners allow for easy mobility (what? a mobile entertainment center?), and they lock when you need the thing to stay put.
- All of the wood is FSC-certified recycled Teak, which gives it two layers of sustainability. Greenies rejoice!
Check out the other members of the Atelier collection by Ion Design:
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- FSC-certified recycled Teak
- Recycled iron frame with matte grey finish
- Metal casters with rubber wheels
Overall: 22" h x 63" w x 16" d
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Ion Design Furniture has an elegant yet modern lived-in quality as they often use recycled materials. Based in Toronto, the Canadian company puts weight heavily on their mantra, which can be summed up as "quality of design over quantity sold." The result of that ethos are original and sophisticated designs made of rich and rustic woods with industrial and elegant hardware. Some pieces are sculpted and others are more provincial, but all Ion Design items have a handmade aesthetic.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
In-stock items typically ship within 2-4 days from the time the order is placed. Out of stock items are shipped within 30-60 days.
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Ion Design offers a warranty a one year warranty on all their furniture for residential use. For all pieces used in commercial circumstances, the warranty will be determined on a case by case basis.