Bank 96" Sofa
by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
The Bank Sofa brings the whole family together (they'll fit) - and with side cushions this thick, you'll find that it's a perfect lounge when you've got the place to yourself too. This modern sofa is sized for comfort with large proportions.
What's To Like:
- The Bank Sofa's cushions are all piped for texture and definition. It's a classy touch.
- This isn't a boring sofa - on the contrary, it's full of interest. We really like the Lava/Lavender color scheme, but it's interesting to look at even aside from color.
- It's big enough for people! Too often, modern sofas forget that they're supposed to be big enough to sit on. The Bank Sofa doesn't.
- Overall dimensions: 27.1" h x 96" w x 36" d
- Double doweled and corner blocked kiln dried hardwood frame & back
- Brass or blackened metal color steel legs
- High resiliency foam & back
- Lava / Lava & Lavender: 58% Polyester / 23% Olefin / 19% Acrylic
- Linen: 100% Polypropylene
- Brick: 31% Hemp / 29% Cottom / 40% Polyester
- Mink Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Blackened or Brass Metal Steel Legs with Piped Cushions.
Overall: 96" w x 36" d x 27.1" h
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The Manufacturer
Blu Dot was founded in 1997 by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks, three college friends who wanted to bring modern design and quality furnishing to everyone. Based in Minneapolis, Blu Dot does just that today- designing tables, chairs, sofas, and a variety of home accessories. Blu Dot furniture has a distinct feel and appearance- its products achieve a definite flair despite a minimalist appearance.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Delivery & Assembly
Blu Dot furniture comes with a 1-year warranty.