At A Glance:
The Comet Chair is an Overman original, having been produced for the first time near the apex of the Mid-Century Modern movement. Its scoop-shaped form, slight arms, and comfortable cushion create a comfortable sitting pocket. With the Comet Chair, what you see is what you get: iconoclastic form and a soft seat.
- Removable seat cushion makes cleaning quick and easy.
- The Comet Chair looks like its name implies - it's like the Jetsons had it custom made for their home.
- The chair's frame isn't wood like you'd expect. It's expandable polystyrene, which makes its unique shape possible.
- Two polished base options and bright colors make the Comet Chair a cheerful addition to your home.
Materials & Measurements
- Overall: 30.25" h x 32.75" w x 26.25" d
- Seat Height: 15.5"
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Frame: Molded Expandable PolyStyrene
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Base: Aluminum:
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1977, Overman pursues excellence in their own way - by creating unique, lightweight, extremely durable furniture. Using a proprietary process to create each frame, Overman brings updated technology to the living room furniture market. Overman is located in Eastern Tennessee and manufactures all products on site.