CXO Task Chair, Leather
At A Glance:
You've never sat in a task chair like the CXO - unless you've gotten your hands on a chair with a memory foam seat. Very different in feel from the typical task chair, the Nightingale CXO is cushy while maintaining breathability. And with an optional headrest made from the same memory foam, the sitting experience is relaxing from top to bottom. CXO additionally features a cushioned, adjustable lumbar support and super-adjustable armrests.
What's To Like:
- If there was a movie named after the CXO memory foam task chair, it would be "Easy Rider." The memory foam in the seat, headrest (optional), and lumbar support is really, really, really comfortable. We've tried it out, and on first impression, no seat's cushion even comes close to CXO's soft support.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in a traditional office, the CXO Chair boasts an eye-pleasing design - and with a multitude of fabric color options, you'll find one that you love.
- Adjustable armrests don't simply adjust - they move to exactly where you want them, complete with swiveling arm pads for extra flexibility.
What's Not to Like:
You'll pay for the pleasure of sitting in this memory foam task chair, since it's not cheap. On the bright side, after sitting in it for a while you'll call it a bargain.
The Bottom Line:
Refreshingly cool in design, and supremely comfortable in terms of sitting experience, the ergonomically optimized CXO Task Chair is a must for anyone who has sat in the same old foam seats for years and is ready for a change. Memory foam in the seat isn't just a novelty, and CXO proves that point.
Flexible dual ABLEX back and seat fabric
Patterned weave mesh gives four-way stretch for excellent breathable comfort and support.
Leather or fabric upholstery
Choose to upgrade the 4-way mesh to leather if you wish, or opt for the breathable fabric.
Dual density ENERSORB seat foam
Energy absorbing memory foam seat cushion conforms to your body when you sit and displaces your weight ergonomically to improve blood circulation and relieve pressure points.
Headrest is vertically adjustable and made of the same memory foam as the seat, for an incredibly comfortable sitting experience. We know - we've sat in it, and it's super comfortable.
Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system operates the armrests. Armrests move up/down, in/out, with lockable swivel and forward/backward arm pad adjustment.
Vertically and horizontally adjustable lumbar pad is made of the same memory foam as the seat.
Synchronous knee-tilt swivel mechanism
Includes built-in seat depth adjustment, tension control, and infinite position tilt-lock (lock it at any angle of recline you want).
Seat height adjustment
Pneumatic piston supports your weight easily and can be adjusted to any height within its range.
Contoured seat and back
Seat incorporates a waterfall design that slopes gently away from your legs, and back promotes good posture with a lumbar curve.
Cast aluminum base
5 prong base is strong for the long haul, and features anti-slip treads (for those of us who like to put our feet on the base when we sit).
CXO Task Chair meets California Fire Code #117 and ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Materials & Measurements
- Width (Outer armrest to outer armrest) 26”-29”
- Depth (Front of seat to back of back rest) 22”-24”
- Height (Floor to top of backrest) 37.5”-42.5”
- Seat Width 21”
- Back Width 22”
- Back Height (from compressed seat) 23”
- Seat Height 16”-21”
- Seat Depth Adjustment 2” range 2” range
- Arm Width (Inner arm pad to inner arm pad) 17”-20.5”
- Arm Height (Compressed seat to top of armrest) 7”-11.5”
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The Manufacturer
Nightingale is recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of high quality ergonomic products for the office and is a leader in creating a healthier and more productive work environment. Nightingale consistently designs products that combine form and function with a special focus on ease of use and user comfort. Originally founded in 1928, today Nightingale embodies the ideal of today's conscious manufacturer. The company strives to minimize its environmental footprint while providing products that promise to make the user happier, healthier and more comfortable. For over 80 years Nightingale has remained committed to comfort, quality and innovation.
Your Recently Viewed Products
The CXO Leather Work Chair is covered by a limited manufacturer's warranty for specified damages, based on normal use within a normal commercial office setting of an 8 hour shift, 5 days per week, used by individuals of 250 lbs or less.
- Lifetime Limited: all non-moving metal parts
- 10 Years: Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urethane parts, and plastic shells
- 5 Years: Upholstery