by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Davenport Sofa is refined and architectural, with a unique stainless steel base that wraps around the sides and back. The sofa's smooth, finely tailored upholstery gives it an easily-maintained look that is at home in the most modern settings. Three-over-three design gives the Davenport Sofa a symmetry that makes it all the more attractive.
What's To Like:
- This masculine sofa has seams, but you'll have to look hard to find them. Tight upholstery means a clean look and a more peaceful space.
- The metal base creates a solid, architectural look.
- We love modern, and this large sofa is the definition of the term. It's the perfect centerpiece around which to build.
- All cushions are flippable
- Hardwood frame is constructed with FSC-certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Stress-tested joints
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability
Materials & Measurements
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Frame made of 100% FSC-Certified wood
- Totem Pebble and Urban Tweed Truffle are both 100% polyester with a 50,000 double rub rating
- Overall: 31" h x 85.5" w x 36" d
- Seat Height: 16"
- Seat Depth 23"
The Davenport Sofa contains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a sustainably harvested forest.
About The Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is 5% of item value, with a complimentary White Glove shipping upgrade (a $150.00 value).
White Glove Shipping is our premier delivery option and is offered as a complimentary upgrade to this item, which is normally a $150.00 charge on top of standard shipping rates. This service includes a four-hour delivery appointment, placement inside your room of choice (two flights of stairs max), unpacking, set up (up to 30 minutes without tools), and debris removal. If you want a no hassle delivery experience, this is your best option.
Assembly time of over 30 minutes and room placement over two flights of stairs incurs additional shipping charges. Please call 888-467-6278 for more information and a customized quote.
Frames are covered by a 10 year warranty. Cushions, foam, fabric, and leather covering are covered by a limited 1 year warranty.
View more Gus Modern warranty information.