Ellington Garden Bed
by Virginia House
At A Glance:
A linear, traditionally formed bed, the Virginia House Ellington Sleigh Bed features a latticed headboard with molding details and a matching mid-height footboard. At home in contemporary and traditional households alike, this solid, sturdy bed is best used with a box spring for mattress support.
What's To Like:
- Latticework and molding on headboard and similarly molded footboard add dimension to this bed - it's full of charm.
- Turned footboard legs give the bed's base traditional flair.
- Sturdy construction and quality veneers make for a long-lasting bed frame.
Materials & Measurements
- MDF (medium-density fiberboard)
- Cherry Veneer with 3 finish options
- Full: 58" h x 67" w x 84.5" d
- Queen: 58" h x 67" w x 90.5" d
- Eastern King: 58" h x 84" w x 90.5" d
- California King: 58" h x 84" w x 94.5"
About The Manufacturer
Virginia based Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company has been a leading manufacturer of bedroom furniture ever since they were established in 1919. Their roots in the American lifestyle are deep, as 97 percent of their furniture is made in the USA. Most of their woods and wood veneers are harvested in the Southeast under the "One for One" program, which has promoted environmental practices by donating over 100,000 tree seedlings to Forestry Departments. As a veteran of the U.S. furniture industry, Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company is a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council, which is committed to improving the environmental and ethical impact of furniture production. Local and environmental ethics combined with timeless and elegant furniture is their signature.
Shipping & Delivery
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
Ships typically within 3-4 weeks from the time the order is placed
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Virginia House Furniture Company provides a one-year warranty for standard manufacturing defects from the date that items are shipped to the dealer. This policy includes defects on season splits, cracks, broken pulls as well as hardware.