At A Glance:
The Vaughan-Bassett Ellington Nightstand features two drawers - a standard depth top drawer and a deep bottom drawer - and is highlighted by bold molding details, oiled brass tone drawer knobs, and shapely turned legs. At home in contemporary and traditional households alike, this solid, sturdy nightstand will hold everything you need by your bedside.
What's To Like:
- Decorative molding around the top drawer, top, and bottom add dimension to this bedside table.
- An included interior power strip is optional, but even without the power strip there is a built-in top drawer compartment for electronics which includes a power cable access port.
- Sturdy construction and quality veneers make for a long-lasting nightstand.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- MDF (medium-density fiberboard)
- Cherry veneer with 3 finish options
- Overall: 28" h x 27.5" w x 16" d
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Virginia based Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company has been a leading manufacturer of bedroom furniture ever since they were established in 1919. Their roots in the American lifestyle are deep, as 97 percent of their furniture is made in the USA. Most of their woods and wood veneers are harvested in the Southeast under the "One for One" program, which has promoted environmental practices by donating over 100,000 tree seedlings to Forestry Departments. As a veteran of the U.S. furniture industry, Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company is a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council, which is committed to improving the environmental and ethical impact of furniture production. Local and environmental ethics combined with timeless and elegant furniture is their signature.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
Ships typically within 3-4 weeks from the time the order is placed
1 box approximately 65 lbs
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company provides a one-year warranty for standard manufacturing defects from the date that items are shipped to the dealer. This policy includes defects on season splits, cracks, broken pulls as well as hardware.