At A Glance:
The Jupiter Chair is an Overman original, having been produced for the first time near the apex of the Mid-Century Modern movement. Its high-backed lounge form and comfortable cushions create a welcoming sitting pocket. With the Jupiter Chair, what you see is what you get: iconoclastic form and a soft seat.
- Removable seat cushion makes cleaning quick and easy.
- The Jupiter Chair is a well-conceived design, with a form that is at once familiar and original.
- The chair's frame isn't wood like you'd expect. It's expandable polystyrene, which makes its unique shape possible.
- Two polished base options and bright fabrics make the Jupiter Chair a cheerful addition to your home.
Materials & Measurements
- Overall: 39.5" h x 31.5" w x 32.75" d
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Frame: Molded Expandable PolyStyrene
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Base: Aluminum:
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The Manufacturer
Founded in 1977, Overman pursues excellence in their own way - by creating unique, lightweight, extremely durable furniture. Using a proprietary process to create each frame, Overman brings updated technology to the living room furniture market. Overman is located in Eastern Tennessee and manufactures all products on site.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping for all Overman Chairs is free!
Ships within 3-4 weeks from the purchase date for destinations within the contiguous United States
Shipping Box Dimensions & Weight
40.25" h x 32" w x 33.75" d. Weight: 36-42 lbs.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
25 year warranty on EPS frame only
2 year warranty for residential use only on 1.8 density foam seat