At A Glance:
The Mercury Chair is an Overman original, having been produced for the first time near the apex of the Mid-Century Modern movement. Its high-backed form and comfortable cushions create a welcoming sitting pocket. With the Mercury Chair, what you see is what you get: iconoclastic form and a soft seat.
- Removable seat cushion makes cleaning quick and easy.
- The Mercury Chair is a well-conceived design - it's familiar and new all at the same time.
- The chair's frame isn't wood like you'd expect. It's expandable polystyrene, which makes its unique shape possible.
- Two polished base options and soft fabrics make the Mercury Chair a cheerful addition to your home.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Overall: 38.5" h x 31.5" w x 33.25" d
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Frame: Molded Expandable PolyStyrene
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Base: Aluminum:
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Founded in 1977, Overman pursues excellence in their own way - by creating unique, lightweight, extremely durable furniture. Using a proprietary process to create each frame, Overman brings updated technology to the living room furniture market. Overman is located in Eastern Tennessee and manufactures all products on site.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Shipping for all Overman Chairs is free!
Ships within 3-4 weeks from the purchase date for destinations within the contiguous United States
Shipping Box Dimensions & Weight
40.75" h x 32" w x 33.75" d. Weight: 36-42 lbs.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
25 year warranty on EPS frame only
2 year warranty for residential use only on 1.8 density foam seat