No. 9 Cocktail Table
Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus
At A Glance:
Just like any other area of your home, the patio is a great place to reduce your carbon footprint. For the eco-conscious, this outdoor coffee table is a no-brainer. For those who are more interested in durability and aesthetics than in whether or not it's an environmentally friendly piece, rest assured. The Loll No. 9 Cocktail Table is a super durable, incredibly weather resistant piece of outdoor furniture.
What's To Like:
- Less likely to fade than your hairline, the No. 9 Cocktail Table contains a superior UV additive designed for plastics. That means it's highly durable and most of the color options will stay for a long, long time.
- Well designed and attractive, this outdoor table will be a big plus to the overall look of your deck or patio.
- Handles at the sides of the coffee table make it easy to carry it to wherever you'll need it next.
What's Not to Like:
- When tested, some of the color choices (Apple Red, Leaf Green, and Sand) have shown slight fading over time. The other colors didn't show any fading.
The Bottom Line:
The No. 9 Cocktail Table by Loll is what patio furniture ought to be: simple, attractive, and made to resist the elements.
- Overall dimensions: 17" h x 36" w x 21.5" d
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof and UV resistant HDPE, made entirely from reclaimed plastic (mostly milk jugs)
- 100 percent recyclable
- Made in the U.S.A.