No. 9 Side Table
Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus
At A Glance:
Just like any other area of your home, the patio is a great place to reduce your carbon footprint. For the eco-conscious, this outdoor side table is a no-brainer. For those who are more interested in durability and aesthetics than in whether or not it's an environmentally friendly piece, rest assured. The Loll No. 9 Side Table is a super durable, incredibly weather resistant piece of outdoor furniture.
What's To Like:
- Less likely to fade than your hairline, the No. 9 Side Table contains a superior UV additive designed for plastics. That means it's highly durable and most of the color options will stay for a long, long time.
- Well designed and attractive, this outdoor table will be a big plus to the overall look of your deck or patio.
- Handles at the sides make it easy to carry the table to wherever you'll need it next.
What's Not to Like:
- When tested, some of the color choices (Apple Red, Leaf Green, and Sand) have shown slight fading over time. The other colors didn't show any fading.
The Bottom Line:
The No. 9 Side Table by Loll is what patio furniture ought to be: simple, attractive, and made to resist the elements.
- Overall dimensions: 19.5" h x 20.25" w x 20.25" d
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof and UV resistant HDPE, made entirely from reclaimed plastic (mostly milk jugs)
- 100 percent recyclable
- Made in the U.S.A.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
100 percent post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs. High-grade stainless steel fasteners.
Overall: 19.5" h x 20.25" w x 20.25" d
1" thick top and legs
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerFounded in 2005, Loll is a modern outdoor furniture manufacturer specializing in the use of recycled materials to make affordable long lasting and no maintenance outdoor furniture. Loll strives to improve the relationship between the furniture people use and own and their ability to enjoy it in a healthy environment. Sustainability is at the core of the business. Loll attempts to achieve a product and company balance between the environment, profitability, and employee and community well being. Loll designs and manufactures all products at the Hawks Boots Sustainable Manufacturing Facility in Duluth, Minnesota.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Environmental InformationLoll furniture is fabricated in a facility designed to reduce its impact on the local environment. The plastic used in Loll furniture is 100 post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs.
Shipping & Delivery
- All Loll products come with a 7% standard shipping rate for all addresses within the Contiguous United States.
- All Loll products are made to order by local craftsmen and women
- Orders typically arrive within 6-7 weeks from the time of purchase
- All Loll furniture is shipped via UPS
- Ground shipping
- 46 lb
Other Shipping Information:
- Service includes delivery of small, lightweight, well packaged items right to your door (or front lobby if you live in an apartment building)
- We use UPS because, well, they're the best in the business - and we like that
- Deliveries are generally made within 2-6 days from the time your order ships
- You can expect to receive your package anytime during Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- This service does not come with a delivery appointment; however, real time tracking information is provided so you can monitor your order
- We also insure every package to give you added piece of mind - we know we'd want the same!
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is Loll Furniture made out of?:
For the most part Loll Designs products are made from 100 recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is the same material as the #2 recyclable plastics (i.e. milk jugs, etc) that you take out to curb every week (or at least should be). Loll uses Richlite as a tabletop material, a unique environmentally-friendly wood fiber composite that is made for outdoor applications.
Will my Loll Furniture fade or need to be painted or stained?:
NO! The HDPE that Loll uses will not fade or change color. The natural color Richlite material we use for our table tops will patina over time but will still look good. You will never have to paint or stain Loll Furniture.
What kind of maintenance will I have to do to keep my Loll Furniture looking good?:
NONE! Leave it out year round, hose it off with a garden hose in the spring and enjoy. It's that easy. Loll Furniture will not, fade, warp, rot, require paint or stain or any on going maintenance to keep its beautiful appearance so you can spend more time relaxing.
What does the plastic feel like?:
The plastic we use has a texture very closely resembling an orange peel.
Is it safe to use/keep my loll furniture by a fire pit?:
Yes! Just don't throw it in the fire. The melting point of the poly used in our furniture is 275 degrees F - which means if you do have a problem with melting, you've got bigger problems to worry about first, like the fact that your legs are on fire.