Pacific Shores China Buffet and Cabinet
by Roguewood Furniture
At A Glance:
This solid wood China cabinet is a striking mix of Asian and Craftsman furniture styles, and features all the storage you'll need in your dining room. Three cabinets with adjustable shelves at the bottom hold larger dishes, and three glass-paned doors in the cabinet top enclose two glass shelves with plate grooves. Three drawers hold tableware and linens, and the center drawer is fabric-lined. The back of this beautiful buffet cabinet is mirrored, and glass panes at the sides enhance visibility of your best China. Halogen touch lighting at the top of the cabinet gives warm illumination.
What's To Like:
- Dovetail joinery. The use of time-honored dovetail joinery in drawer construction assures unmatched strength and durability.
- Mortise-and-tenon joints. Following in the tradition of early handcrafted furniture, mortise-and-tenon joints are superior to today's biscuit or dowel construction techniques.
- Mackintosh drawer and door pulls complement the cabinet's style with rectangular motifs that evoke both Asian and American furniture traditions, and modified Craftsman style makes this China buffet stand out as a beautiful design.
- FSC-certified wood. All of the wood in this China cabinet comes from certified forests, which makes those of us who love environmental responsibility get that warm fuzzy feeling. See more environmental info below.
- Made in the USA. This cabinet was completely and proudly designed, crafted and constructed in Grants Pass, Oregon.
Check out the other pieces in Roguewood Furniture's Pacific Shores collection.