Pacific Shores Entertainment Console
by Roguewood Furniture
At A Glance:
This solid wood entertainment center is a striking mix of Asian and Craftsman furniture styles, and features two cabinets for electronics. This media console is ideal for smaller to medium-sized widescreen televisions at 47" wide. It's a perfect fit for smaller rooms like apartments or the bedroom.
What's To Like:
- Dovetail joinery. The use of time-honored dovetail joinery in drawer construction assures unmatched strength and durability.
- Mortise-and-tenon joints. Following in the tradition of early handcrafted furniture, mortise-and-tenon joints are superior to today's biscuit or dowel construction techniques.
- Mackintosh drawer and door pulls complement the entertainment console's style with rectangular motifs that evoke both Asian and American furniture traditions, and modified Craftsman style makes this console stand out as a beautiful design.
- FSC-certified wood. All of the wood in this media console comes from certified forests, which makes those of us who love environmental responsibility get that warm fuzzy feeling. See more environmental info below.
- Made in the USA. This console was completely and proudly designed, crafted and constructed in Grants Pass, Oregon.
Check out the other pieces in Roguewood Furniture's Pacific Shores collection.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Solid quartersawn red oak or cherry wood
- Multiple finish options
- 23" h x 47" w x 21" d
All of the wood in this solid furniture is FSC-certified, and has been harvested in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. It is primarily supplied by Collins Wood, whose mission is stated well: "Our mission is to manage the forests sustainably. Nurture the forest's biodiversity. Help create a stable workforce that builds healthy communities where families can work and thrive. Foster loyalty and trust simply by being loyal and trustworthy. Leave the Earth better for our being here."
- The 314,000 acres of Collins timberlands are biodiverse, multi-layered, canopied forests, not single-species tree farms. They are self-sustaining, containing more wood today than they did over a hundred years ago. They are home to bald eagles, black bears, wild turkeys, rubber boas, beavers, great blue heron rookeries and the endangered Goose Lake redband trout. They are enriched by meadows, springs, creeks, rivers, and lakes. They are naturally healthy forests—growing trees only from sunshine, water, and nutrients from fertile soil.
- In addition to sourcing wood responsibly, Roguewood focuses on lean manufacturing, which reduces waste in all facets of the production process. Less materials are used, both wood and finish, which reduces the environmental footprint of the product that will grace your home for generations of use.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Roguewood Furniture has been making quality hardwood furniture since its origins in 1970. Originally called Bentwood due to the gas-bent wood from which they made their first products, Roguewood designs and manufactures their furniture in Grants Pass, Oregon. All the wood they use is FSC-Certified, demonstrating a deep commitment to protecting our natural resources. Through 40 years of success and an unmistakable quality of traditional hardwood craftsmanship, Roguewood has come to be known as one of the premier manufacturers of furniture in the United States..
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
Ships typically within 4-5 weeks from the time the order is placed
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Roguewood offers a product warranty of up to 3 years for normal household use from the date of purchase for defects of workmanship only. The warranty does not apply to any damages that arise from neglect or accidental happenings.