Payback End Table
At A Glance:
Simple and straightforward, the Payback End Table is one of Steelcase's supremely functional, strong-as-a-bull designs. It's ready to hold anything you throw on it and will stay sturdy no matter what abuse your guests (or children) may put it through.
What's To Like:
- This is a strong end table. Count on it to remain sturdy, even if you prop your feet up on it when you watch movies.
- Supported by a board that runs from end to end under the tabletop.
What's Not to Like:
- Only one surface. Sometimes it's useful to have two surfaces, and sometimes it looks cluttered if you do. That's up to your preference.
The Bottom Line:
Designed with simplicity and utility in mind, the Payback End Table is a great choice for any high-traffic area (think reception area or living room with rambunctious children) and is a cost-effective option.
- Laminate surface is durable and retains attractiveness for a long time
- 2 size options to fit your space
- Choose from several stylish laminate finishes
- Fits perfectly into any reception area or living room
Materials & Measurements
- 5 laminate options
- adjustable leveing glides
Measurements: Two size options
- Small: 17.75" h x 21.6" d x 21.6" w
- Large: 17.75" h x 29.5" d x 29.5" w
About the Manufacturer
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.