by Commonhouse Furniture
The Plank Credenza is the definition of the adage, "form before function." its beautiful, Shaker-modern shape is defined by the flat face of its variously-sized doors, which open to reveal three compartments. It's finished to a high degree of perfection and expertly handcrafted.
The Plank Credenza features:
- Finished on all sides be placed freely in a room to define a space.
- One yellow adjustable shelf in each compartment
- Water resistant lacquer with low sheen highlights the natural character of the wood
- Deep enough for wine storage, and its all-around finish makes it perfect for serving drinks at counter-height
- Handcrafted in the center of Ohio
- Top edge of doors is mitered with a moulding-like curve, and attractively protrudes above the credenza's top
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
Solid wood in your choice of walnut, cherry, maple, ebonized or white oak
Finish: a water resistant, natural low sheen lacquer
61" w x 15.5" d x 35" h
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
|Common isn't usually an adjective you gravitate towards when picking out your furniture, but Commonhouse Furniture is certainly a name you will gravitate to. "Common," as used in Commonhouse, means far from ordinary; it means a perfect balance of the familiar and the simple. Commonhouse Furniture brings Old World manufacturing processes together with modern designs to create pieces that perfectly match traditional woodcraft's time-tested skills with modern shapes. Manufactured in the United States, Commonhouse Furniture incorporates the best elements of Amish and Mennonite craftsmanship with pieces that exhibit the curves and minimal forms of thoroughly modern designs. Simple, familiar and far from ordinary, Commonhouse Furniture brings warmth and beauty to life.|
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Commonhouse Furniture ships via standard ground shipping and generally arrives 8-9 weeks after the date of purchase.
Commonhouse Furniture comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. That means that any products with manufacturer's defects will be repaired or replaced for up to five years.