At A Glance:
The BlueLounge Postal Bag gives you twice the utility of a messenger bag. When folded over, the Postal Bag will carry your 13” laptop horizontally. If your laptop is larger - or you need more carrying capacity - the Postal Bag morphs into a slim, urban tote with a sturdy top handle. Simply tuck the shoulder strap into the velcro pocket to get it out of the way. A split pocket across the front of the bag provides space for accessories like keys and phone.
What's To Like:
- Split compartment down the center to separate your tablet or laptop with a neoprene lining to keep your gadgets protected
- Capacity to fit up to a 13" MacBook Pro horizontally
- Fits up to a 15" MacBook Pro vertically, as a tote
- Zippered pouch fits a wallet and phone
- Split pockets stow keys, cords and gadgets
- A velcro pocket can be used to hide the shoulder strap when used as a tote
- Shoulder strap contours the bag and can be worn over a single shoulder or across your body
- Brown snap closure helps keep the bag closed whether you're carrying it as a Postal Bag or tote
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
- Ecologically-conscious 100% recycled PET fabric with sand-blasted aluminum buckles.
- 15.7" x 13" x 7.1"
- Can fit upt to a 15" MacBook Pro
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The Manufacturer
BlueLounge was founded by designers Dominic Symons and Melissa Sunjaya as a multidisciplinary design studio. The partnership creates a true synergy of product, graphic, and interactive design, as well as original illustration.
The studio now designs, manufactures and distributes simple solutions to daily problems with the idea of making the mundane tasks of organizing an office into something to be excited about.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
The Postal Bag generally ships within 48 hours from the time of purchase and arrives to locations within the contiguous U.S. within 4-6 business days. Product is delivered to your door by FedEx or UPS ground service. No signature required.
The Postal Bag is guaranteed to be free from any defects in material or workmanship for up to one year from the time of receipt.