Skovby Dining Chair SM 53, Set of 2
The cantilevered version of the Skovby SM 58 metal dining chair, the SM 53 is endowed with all the fabric and leather options Skovby offers. A tubular steel base gives a slightly bouncy movement when you sit on the chair, and reflects Bauhaus design of the mid-1920s. Choose leather for luxury, or cloth to add your personal tastes to this attractive upholstered metal dining chair.
Skovby SM 53 Dining Chair Features:
- 2-way curved padded back and seat for comfort
- Brushed tubular steel frame
- Durable fabric and leather options
- Pairs well with Skovby's SM 32 and SM 71 dining tables
The Skovby Dining Chair SM 53 is sold as a set of 2 chairs; pricing shown is for the set.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
Seat and Back: Upholstered MDF
Legs and Frame: Stainless brushed steel
Overall: 36" h x 18" w x 21" d
As a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Standard curbside shipping is 5% of item subtotal
- Skovby items that are in their quick ship program are generally in stock with the manufacturer
- Quick ship items ship within 5-10 days from the date of purchase, and arrive within 15-20 days for destinations within the contiguous United States
- If the item you order is out of stock with the manufacturer, we'll let you know within 48 hours
- For delivery time of items that are currently not quick ship, please call us at (888) 467-6278
- Chairs are delivered as a set of two
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on Skovby chairs for normal use and on the gluing/joints. There is a 2-year limited warranty on Skovby upholstery.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.