Mobile File Cabinet
At A Glance:
The mobile file pedestal world is crowded - so Steelcase's latest entry makes its point by boasting simple, clean lines and useful features. Features like letter/legal file storage capability and easy access, when paired with its modern looks, make this rolling file cabinet easy to say "yes" to.
What's To Like:
- Three size/configuration options give you control over how you store your essential files and office accessories.
- Rolls easily on durable casters. You'll find it easy to keep your files within arm's reach.
- Flexibility adds usefulness to this mobile pedestal. Each file drawer opens to its full length so you'll be able to reach even the files at the very back of the drawer.
- Keeps track of letter or legal size files. No matter what paper size team you're on, this pedestal will carry your gear.
What's Not to Like:
- No lasers. What good is a file pedestal without built-in lasers? And Steelcase has such high standards, too.
The Bottom Line:
Simplicity is good. This no-frills mobile file pedestal has all the right features and none of the drawbacks of lesser, poorer-quality file cabinets.
- Fits under 24" deep and 30" deep work surfaces
- File drawers open their full length for total access
- Supports letter and legal size files
- Pencil tray, box drawer dividers and file drawer dividers can be added as accessories to keep you organized
- Drawers come with a standard lock to keep your items secure
Materials & Measurements
- ABS plastic, steel, aluminum construction
- 4 finish options
- one lock drawer
Measurements: Two size options
- Box & File: 21" h x 22" d x 15.25" w
- File & File: 26.6" h x 22" d x 15.25" w
- 2 Box & File: 26.6" h x 22" d x 15.25" w
About the Manufacturer
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.