Taylor Chevron Bed
At A Glance:
Rustic and contemporary, the Taylor Chevron Bed features a tall headboard that'll have a commanding presence in your bedroom. it's dramatic - which may be just the change you're looking for. Bookmatched chevron veneer headboard and footboard panels provide a striking change of pace from the ordinary horizontal/vertical panel orientation.
What's To Like:
- The mirror-reflection chevron headboard and footboard panels add texture, and their distinct wood grain really adds character.
- The headboard's height gives you a bed that won't get overwhelmed by a large bedroom.
- Sturdy construction and quality veneers make for a long-lasting bed frame.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- MDF (medium-density fiberboard)
- Laminate with 3 finish options
- Steel support slats (king bed only)
- Full: 58" h x 58" w x 83" d
- Queen: 58" h x 66" w x 89" d
- King: 58" h x 83" w x 89" d
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Virginia based Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company has been a leading manufacturer of bedroom furniture ever since they were established in 1919. Their roots in the American lifestyle are deep, as 97 percent of their furniture is made in the USA. Most of their woods and wood veneers are harvested in the Southeast under the "One for One" program, which has promoted environmental practices by donating over 100,000 tree seedlings to Forestry Departments. As a veteran of the U.S. furniture industry, Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company is a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council, which is committed to improving the environmental and ethical impact of furniture production. Local and environmental ethics combined with timeless and elegant furniture is their signature.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
Ships typically within 3-4 weeks from the time the order is placed
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company provides a one-year warranty for standard manufacturing defects from the date that items are shipped to the dealer. This policy includes defects on season splits, cracks, broken pulls as well as hardware.