Urban Lights Standard Sleigh Bed
by Roguewood Furniture
At A Glance:
Graceful lines, solid wood, three sizes. This bed is a striking example of the sleigh bed form with its simple curves and open feeling. It's a sustainably produced and heirloom quality bed. Choose from Queen, King, or California King. Looks best when used without a box spring.
What's To Like:
- Mortise-and-tenon joints. Following in the tradition of early handcrafted furniture, mortise-and-tenon joints are superior to today's biscuit or dowel construction techniques.
- Solid wood side rails and supports. Every piece that makes up this sleigh bed is formed from solid wood, including the cross supports and rails.
- Curvaceous lines make this bed an inviting centerpiece for your bedroom. Note: In the updated Urban Lights Standard Sleigh Bed, the footboard extends all the way to the bottom rail, not just to the mattress height as shown in the photo above.
- FSC-certified wood. All of the wood in this solid bed comes from certified forests, which makes those of us who love environmental responsibility get that warm fuzzy feeling. See more environmental info below.
- Made in the USA. This sleigh bed was completely and proudly designed, crafted and constructed in Grants Pass, Oregon.
Check out the other pieces in Roguewood Furniture's Urban Lights collection.