Wilson End Table, Set of 2
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Like any good modern design, the Gus Wilson End Table puts contrast front and center. In this case, the contrast isn't between materials, but between finishes. One drawer stores small items, and one open shelf keeps track of your larger things. Works well as a side table or low nightstand.
What's To Like:
- The Wilson End Table sits on a base that makes it look positively lightweight - no small achievement for such a heavy bedside table.
- Clean lines and warm wood give this side table a solid mid-century vibe, and the white drawer brings it into the now.
What's Not to Like:
You want solid wood? The Wilson End Table is made of engineered wood with solid veneer. It's great quality, but if you need solid you'll want to keep looking.
The Bottom Line:
This pair of Wilson End Tables from Gus Modern, with their warm linear form and contrasting white drawer fronts, offer a well-designed, functional update to mid-century style.
- Dimensions: 20" h x 22" w x 18" d each
- Walnut veneer shell, white lacquered drawer front
- Integrated handle
- Open shelf below drawer for larger items
- Self-closing hardware
Care and Maintenance:
The Wilson End Table has veneer and lacquer finishes. We recommend cleaning the surfaces with a damp, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.