designed by Piero Lissoni
At A Glance:
Available as an extendable table or in a static size, the Kartell Zooom Table is sleek, precise, and perfectly proportionate. This modern dining table's lacquered aluminum legs and frame are slender and strong, supporting a glossy tempered glass top. The top is back-painted to achieve the correct shade without the risk of scratching the finish. Comes with removable leaves that store within the tabletop.
- Minimalist in all facets of its design, this table lends itself well to environments that favor subdued - yet luxurious - design.
- Choose between extendable and static table sizes.
- Leaves store in table top when closed.
- Made in Italy by Kartell.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Top: Tempered Back-Painted Glass
- Legs: Aluminum
- 63" Standard Rectangular Table: 63" w x 31.5" d x 28.35" h; 81.57 lbs.
- 75" Standard Rectangular Table: 74.8" w x 35.43" d x 28.35" h; 98.11 lbs.
- 51" Standard Square Table: 51.18" w x 51.18" d x 28.35" h; 94.80 lbs.
- 47" Extension Table: 47.24" w x 27.56" d x 28.35" h; 85.98 lbs.
Expands to 66.93" w
- 51" Extension Table: 51.18" w x 33.46" d x 28.35" h; 125.66 lbs
Expands to 74.80" and 98.43" w
- 63" Extension Table: 62.99" w x 33.46" d x 28.35" h; 143.30 lbs
Expands to 86.61" and 110.24" w
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
|Creativity and technology, glamour and functionality, quality and innovation: a combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. By cultural and entrepreneurial choice, since its origins in 1949 the Italian manufacturer has chosen to characterize itself as the market leader in the production of designer articles which use technology and plastic materials. This choice requires a great understanding of materials and transformation technology. A leader in furniture design, Kartell addresses an international audience with a collection unique in originality, variety, size, and range.|
Peiro Lissoni studied architecture at the Politecnico di Milano. When he graduated in 1985, he began collaborating as designer and art director with such furniture manufacturers as Living Divani and Porro. He founded Studio Lissoni in 1986, with Nicoletta Canesi, which later became Lissoni Associati. They went on in 1996 to create graph.x to develop graphics projects. His works include industrial and graphic design, architecture, and interior projects for hotels, showrooms, trade stands, shops, private houses, and yachts. Lissoni's latest projects include boffi and cassina showrooms in Europe, the United States, and Japan in 2005. He developed the Milan offices for la Rinascente Group in 2006, as well as the headquarters and factory of Living Divani in 2007. His current assignments include luxury resorts and hotels around the world. Piero Lissoni has received numerous awards throughout his career.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
The Kartell Four Table usually arrives within 3-6 business days from the date of purchase.
A shipping fee equivalent to 3 percent of merchandise value applies to Kartell furniture.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
To receive the most competitive shipping rates available on this Kartell item, call our sales team at 888-467-6278!
1-year warranty with purchase of Kartell products.