Job Opportunities at Smart Furniture
Working at Smart Furniture
We invite those who want to play a vital role in our company’s growth and success to join us at our home base in Chattanooga. Our team’s goal is to provide every customer with the best experience anywhere. The people who work here are smart, hard working, and eager to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you're looking for the usual 9-to-5, this is not the job for you. We're looking for people who want to improve our company every day, who will put in the extra time to finish the task at hand, who seek new responsibilities and solve problems before being asked to do so, and who are willing to think, innovate, and commit themselves to making SmartFurniture.com the best company it can be.
Important: If you do not have a sense of humor, if you complain a lot, or if you feel like you are entitled to things, please do not apply.
However, if you love a challenge, laugh with people, strive for excellence, and make lemonade out of those pesky lemons, please do apply.
Current Job Openings at Smart Furniture
Data Analyst Intern
We’re looking for a Data Analyst Intern to help maintain our product offering and provide critical insights into the workings of our company. You’ll learn how to critically analyze large data sets and how to pose questions and find answers to actual business problems. You will also have the ability to work closely with our product development team, ensuring our product offering stays current while constantly looking for growth opportunities.
About Smart Furniture:
Our goal is simple, to be the best place to buy furniture. Period. We do that by providing world-class customer service, by offering best in class products, and by using prescriptive personalization to match each customer with the right product at the right time. We're looking for people who want to improve our company every day, who will put in the extra time to finish the task at hand, who seek new responsibilities and solve problems before being asked to do so, and who are willing to think, innovate, and commit themselves to making SmartFurniture.com the best company it can be.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze traffic to the SF website looking for anomalies, changes and potential growth opportunities
- Work with our marketing team to analyze customer buying trends and patterns
- Support other areas of the business with data analysis, key metric monitoring, suggestions for optimization and areas to improve efficiency
- Help keep the SF website current and competitive by adding new products and updating existing products regularly
- Help improve our product import and product entry processes
- Additional responsibilities as they arise
- Extremely detail oriented with ability to process and troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Strong MS Excel skills a must have; Examples of previous excel work will be requested
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Organized self-starter who is able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong GPA (minimum 3.50 preferred)
- Preference given to current senior or recent graduate
Time commitment: 20 hours per week at our offices in downtown Chattanooga, TN
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject.
Argh. We currently don't have any more open positions at this time, but we're always on the lookout for talented people that want to be apart of our team. Think you'd be a fit? Please feel free to email your resume to email@example.com for future consideration.