Margot Sofa by Gus Modern
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Margot Sofa by Gus Modern.
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Gus's first foray into pillow back design, the Margot Sofa is both modern and traditional at the same time. Pillow back sofas offer easier cleaning than tight back sofas, better napping room when the pillows are removed, and extra cushioning where you need it. The Margot Sofa is constructed out of kiln-dried hardwood, brass legs, and premium upholsteries, and the shape is delicate and contemporary. The revolutionary PET Fill in the cushions, a recycled plastic material that emulates the feel of down, makes the Margot the perfect new addition to Gus's already famous and popular line of contemporary sofas.
The Margot Sofa's bold colors, tasteful shape, and versatile cushions make it ideal choice for any home. It also ships with two sets of steel legs in Brass and Black to further customize your space. Make it the center of attention in a minimalist loft or craft an antique tea room around it. Either way, the Margot will be your new favorite piece of furniture.
- Overall Dimensions: 34" h x 83" w x 35" d
- Includes two sets of legs: One set of black and one set of brass
- Kiln Dried Hardwood Frame
- Back Cushions use eco-friendly synthetic down
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Cushions are wrapped in Dacron for a structured look
- Non-marking feet have built-in levelers for stability on uneven floors
- French-seam detailing on arms and back
- Meets California TB117-2013 fire safety standards
- 9-gauge No-Sag sinuous spring system
- Springs held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- Stress-tested joints
- Fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested
See all product information and details here