Church Counterstool by Gus Modern
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Church Counterstool by Gus Modern.
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
This stackable counterstool has a waterfall edge for your sitting comfort and powder-coated metal with plywood construction to look good anywhere. Frame is available in a slate or white powder coat. Wood finish is available in oak or walnut veneer.
What's To Like:
- A stacking stool with gorgeous wood veneer, that looks like it's intended as a permanent fixture of the dining room? Sounds like a winner.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in a more eclectic home, the Church Counterstool is adaptable to your decor, whatever the style.
- Powder-coated steel frame will stand up to all the abuse you'll be (unintentionally) subjecting this counter stool to.
What's Not to Like:
For some, the metal frame's juxtaposition of angular and curved lines may be a stylistic miss. For others, that same mixture may be a hit. You know what they say about the eye of the beholder.
The Bottom Line:
The Church Counterstool is just the kind of dining stool we like to see. Modern, simple, quality materials, easy storage ... Gus Modern has designed a great utilitarian stool.
- Overall dimensions: 32" h x 17" w x 19" d
- Seat height: 24"
- Plywood construction that reveals the many layers used to construct seat and back
- Available in natural oak and walnut veneers
- Frame available in white or canary powder-coated finish
- Plastic bumpers on legs to prevent floor damage
- Stackable design
See all product information and details here