GT Rocker by Gus Modern
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your GT Rocker by Gus Modern.
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
One frequent characteristic of modern seating design is a silhouette that you can "see through". The GT Rocker certainly qualifies in regards to this characteristic, only it happens to be a rocking chair. Constructed from FSC-certified environmentally friendly wood and powder-coated steel, this lounge offers the sitter the option of enjoying a gentle rocking motion while relaxing.
What's To Like:
- The Gus GT Rocker is a perfect combination of lounge chair and rocking chair. Bring on those lazy days.
- Less is more, sometimes. Basically made up of simply metal and upholstery, this rocking lounge leaves room for the rest of your life to take place around it.
- The fit and finish of the rocker's upholstery is a major plus.
What's Not to Like:
Upside: it's got a metal base. Downside: the base is metal. Do you like the style? We do, but it's a possible sticking point with some.
The Bottom Line:
Small enough to fit in a living room corner - yet plush enough to help you take the load off after a hard day - the GT Rocker represents the best in lounge seating from Gus Modern.
- Dimensions: 32" h x 27" w x 39" d
- Look was inspired by 1970's car interiors and airport lounge seating
- Black powder-coated frame
- Footprint is relatively narrow for a lounge chair so it doesn't require as much space as larger lounge chairs
- 3-stage fixed panels
- Unique rocking mechanism
- Cushions are fastened to the frame
- Felt padding on the bottom of the steel frame prevents floor damage
See all product information and details here