Mademoiselle Kravitz Chair by Kartell
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Mademoiselle Kravitz Chair by Kartell.
Mademoiselle Kravitz Armchair
designed by Philippe Starck
upholstered by Kravitz Design
At A Glance:
The Kartell Mademoiselle Chair is already a globally recognized design, combining advanced technology with comfortable upholstery. Originally designed by Philippe Starck in 2003, the Mademoiselle was the perfect medium for the creative minds behind Kravitz Design - founded by Lenny Kravitz to infuse the world of design with a little bit of Rock 'n Roll. The result? A comfortable, outrageously upholstered stylish armchair.
What's To Like:
- Always wanted to be ostentatious, but not really comfortable wearing python skin pants? Well, here's your chair. It's bold, and its faux skins and furs put the capital G in "Glamour."
- The plastic frame is super sturdy, due to Kartell's injection-molding process.
- Overall dimensions: 29.14" h x 21.625" w x 21" d
- Seat made from faux fur or fabric
- Base made of clear or black injection-molded polycarbonate
- Seat upholstery is padded with foam
- Clear plastic glides protect your floor
- Made in Italy
See all product information and details here