Thompson Chair SE by Gus Modern, Set of 2
No items matched the specified filters!
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Thompson Chair SE by Gus Modern, Set of 2.
Thompson Chair SE, Set of 2
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Based on the form of the original upholstered Thompson Dining Chair, this molded plywood beauty is a dining chair that's modern to the core. It's evident that this chair's homage to the iconic form of the Eames Plywood Dining Chair is intentional, and we think it's a success.
What's To Like:
- Some like upholstery, and they can go with the original if they'd like; but others will appreciate the lustrous finish of the Walnut veneer on this molded plywood dining chair.
- Sold as a set of 2, the price is right: the Thompson Chair SE is not only nice to look at, but it's definitely accessible.
What's Not to Like:
- If you think it's a knockoff, think again - the Thompson Chair SE is its own form. However, there will be some who compare it to the Eames Molded Plywood series unfavorably.
The Bottom Line:
The Thompson Chair SE by Gus Modern is a mid-century inspired dining chair that has one foot in 1954 and one foot in the here and now. You'll find that it plays well with decor of all types.
- Overall: 31" h x 19" w x 20" d
- Seat height: 18"
- Sold as a set of 2
- Curved plywood seat and back with Walnut veneer
- Hardwood interior frame is constructed with FSC certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Frame is pressed inside a high pressure mold with water based glues
- Plastic tack-glide feet on 4 legs prevent floor damage
See all product information and details here