Thank you for your swatch request. We'll send your requested swatches as soon as possible, and free of charge!
Richard Schultz 1966, 60" x 60" Outdoor Table by Knoll
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE. CALL 888-467-6278 TO SPEAK WITH A FURNITURE GENIUS TODAY.
- Tabletops in ultra clear tempered glass, fiberglass and vertical grain teak.
- Frame in a variety of outdoor powder coat finishes.
- Optional fitted outdoor cover available.
At A Glance:
Richard Schultz designed the 1966 Collection at the request of Florence Knoll who, after retiring, wanted outdoor furniture that could withstand the corrosive Florida ocean air. The 1966 Collection is regarded as the first modern outdoor furniture and has been the category standard ever since.
- Overall Dimensions: 36" h x 60" w x 60" d
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Glides included
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
See all product information and details here.