Thank you for your swatch request. We'll send your requested swatches as soon as possible, and free of charge!
Crew Work Stool
designed by Brian Kane
At A Glance:
Simple and reliable, the Crew Stool shows off an impressive set of adjustment options and an ability to conform to just about any occupant.
What's To Like:
For the price you get a ton of well-made, stable comfort. Steelcase is a reliable, experienced manufacturer of quality office seating, and the Crew Stool is no exception. Casters, optional adjustable arms, tilt, and seat height adjustment give it flexibility for any task.
What's Not to Like:
It's a little less adjustable than you'd like it to be if you're going to be sitting in it for more than a normal workday. But for the price, it'll be hard to find a more adjustable work stool.
The Bottom Line:
A cost-effective yet high-quality office stool, Crew allows users to stay comfortable all day. The Crew Stool offers a number of features normally found in higher-priced work stools.
- Overall: 43.5" - 56" h x 26.5" w x 26" d
- Seat height: 22.25" to 32.5"
- Seat depth: 18"
- Seat width: 19.5"
- Back width: 19"
- Width between arms: 17.75" - 19.5"
- Arm height from seat: 7" - 11"
- Back height from seat: 21.25" - 23.5"
- Foot ring height: 7.75" - 13.25"
Standard Features Include:
- High-back seat in durable Buzz 2 fabric with back height adjustment
- Tilt tension control lever to adjust the amount of recline in the chair back
- Fixed arms in black plastic with matching base
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Carpet or hard floor casters
Optional Features Include:
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Non-marring plastic glides
The Steelcase Crew Work Stool is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: TS30803X, TS30813X, TS30823X, TS30833X.
See all product information and details here.